IMDEA Food is actively seeking promising candidates for PhD Student at the Institute. The assistantships provide support for applicants during their studies conductive to a Master's or, preferably, a PhD degree.
Candidates should have obtained (or be close to obtaining) an undergraduate degree in Food Science or closely related areas, with excellent grades, especially in subjects related to the areas of Food and Health.
Currently there are no opened calls
- Opening date: 19th March, 2014.
- Closing date: 2th April, 2014.
- PDF of the call PR2014-05-06-07-08 (Publication date: 18/03/2014)
- Resolution Conv. PR2014-005 (Publication date: 07/07/2014)
- Resolution Conv. PR2014-006 (Publication date: 07/07/2014)
- Resolution Conv. PR2014-007 (Publication date: 07/07/2014)
- Resolution Conv. PR2014-008 (Publication date: 07/07/2014)